All teachforjune workshops are eligible for graduate-level credit (not valid towards a degree) through the University of the Pacific.
- TPRS® Workshop Form
- Proficiency-Based Grading Workshop Form
- Powerful PQA Workshop Form
- Accurate & Effective Assessment Workshop Form
- Coaching Workshop Form
- All Other Workshops Form
How many credits are available?
- You may choose to enroll in 1, 2, or 3 semester credits as follow-up to a teachforjune workshop.
What do I need to do to earn the credits?
- For each credit you must develop and report in three pages or more on a minimum of three follow-up projects or lessons based on the workshop attended.
How do I enroll and what is the cost?
- In all states (other than CT, NJ, OH, PA, or WI) a detailed information sheet and enrollment form will be provided for you to complete and turn in after the workshop. The tuition is $62 per credit by check, Visa, or Mastercard.
- If the workshop is held in the states of CT, NJ, OH, PA, or WI or if you live in one of those states and attended a teachforjune webinar, you must call the University of the Pacific directly during their telephone office hours (Tuesday through Thursday, 8a-12n Pacific time) and request the special “5-state” enrollment packet. Due to regulations in these states, on-site enrollment is not permitted. The credit requirements and cost per credit ($62/credit hour) are the same.
When is course work due?
- All course work is due 4 months from your enrollment date. You may request an extension of up to one year for unforeseen delays.
- These post-baccalaureate, graduate-level credits, offered directly through the University of the Pacific, Center for Professional & Continuing Education, are specifically designed to meet the needs of educators for professional upgrading and salary advancement. These Professional Development Courses are for graduate participants who are NOT pursuing an advanced degree at University of the Pacific. All participants are responsible to determine acceptability of these credits for their intended use.
- University of the Pacific is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Each workshop will have a unique course number and title which will be pre-printed on the enrollment materials provided. If your district requires you to have the course number in advance, please contact us for the proper documentation.
Grades and Transcripts:
- These follow-up courses are letter-graded and appear on a permanent “official” transcript at the University of the Pacific. Copies are available upon request after course completion.
- This course is to benefit you in your professional assignment. There is great latitude for creativity, as the instructor wants each participant to engage in activities that are practical and user-friendly for his or her own particular situation. The instructor’s objective is that every participant succeed and achieve the highest grade available. In the very rare case that a participant’s success is in question (as exhibited by omissions in submitted course work) the participant is contacted, by the instructor, and given the opportunity to provide additional input.