A teachforjune local workshop is not sponsored by a school, a school district, or an organization. It is coordinated between teachforjune workshops and a local host.
Registration fees for local teachforjune workshops are as follows:
- 1-day workshop: $169.95 per person
- 2-day workshop: $269.95 per person
- 3-day workshop: $349.95 per person
**$30 additional fee for registrations less than 1 month in advance.
In order for a local workshop to be held, a minimum of 10 paying participants must be registered.
A local host is required to set up a local workshop. A local host would have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate local advertising of workshop (distributing flyers and inviting local area schools and teachers)
- Assist in obtaining a local venue with LCD projector, screen, and speakers
- Ensure a minimum of 10 paying participants
- Provide morning and afternoon refreshments (will be reimbursed within 10 days of workshop)
- Help coordinate local transportation and lodging for the presenter
In return for being a local host, your registration fees will be waived. If your school is willing to provide the venue for the workshop, we will waive all registration fees for the school staff/faculty. If you are interested in hosting a local teachforjune workshop, please submit the form below: