Terms & Conditions
Please note the following terms and conditions for your order.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable except as detailed below:
- All physical products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase provided they are in new/resellable condition.
- NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS.
- Workshops and LIVE webinars are subject to cancellation policy below.
- On-Demand webinars, Digital products, CDs and DVDs are non-refundable.
- No refunds/credit on damaged items.
- No refunds on shipping charges.
- Refunds of $500 or more require prior authorization.
- All returns must be shipped to the following address:
607 Oak Ridge Dr
Roseville, CA 95661
- Returns shipped anywhere else will not be accepted.
- When using a discount coupon, only one coupon may be applied per order and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Specific discount rules may apply to certain discounts/coupons and must be followed for discount/coupon to be valid.
- All discounts, coupons, and/or promotions are subject to change without notice.
- Sale prices, discounts, coupons, and/or promotions cannot be applied retroactively.
- Purchase orders may not be used to pay for time-sensitive sales unless payment will be received by expiration date of sale.
- Add-on pricing is only valid at time of original purchase as an add-on item and may not be applied retroactively.
- All teachforjune webinar accounts can be used only by the account holder and granting access to your account to others is strictly prohibited and will be cause for account cancellation.
- All purchase links are to be used only by the person who made the purchase and may not be redistributed in any way.
- Workshop/Live Webinar Cancellation Policy
- 30 days or more prior to event: 100% refundable
- 29-21 days prior to event: 75% refundable
- 20-14 days prior to event: 50% refundable
- 13-7 days prior to event: 25% refundable
- less than 7 days prior to event: 0% refundable